Alright, now that November is over I need to actually finish my novel still. It doesn’t even seem half done, so there is going to be a lot of work and then a LOT of editing to do. Here is my to-do list:
- Pass all my classes
- Finish Colors of The Sky (or whatever I decide to call it)
- Print out Only in Whispers with my school’s print credits (put that tuition money to good use)
- Make Kiss of The Fey free for KDP
- Read all the books I’ve stored up on my Kindle app
- Get foot surgery
- Actually edit Only in Whispers
- Decide what to write next, another Fairy Curse Novel or my new urban fantasy series.
- Go to Florida.
So yeah, I’m going to be trying to get a lot done over the holidays. The hardest part about writing is wanting to write all the ideas at once.